London House Extensions
– Who we are & how we work
Who are as a Barnes house extension
- Our highly qualified RIBA-certified architects have vast experience in delivering all kinds of house extension Barnes projects – working closely with clients to help them construct modern spaces which truly stand out in terms of design, practicality and underlying value. They collaborate closely with local Planning Authorities as well to get you the required permissions in a timely manner, so that your home extension Barnes project can be delivered in a smooth, timely and hiccup-free manner.
- Our comprehensive and thorough approach as a Barnes house extension company ensures that the finest, quality-driven results are delivered for each individual project, transforming your vision into breathtaking and stunning spaces.
- The entire team of architectural designers, project managers, structural engineers, builders and quantity surveyors at London Extensions are certified by RIBA and we take care of everything from architectural drawings, building control and planning applications to project cost estimation, detailed CAD/3D designs and final project delivery.
How we work as a house
extension builder in Barnes
We arrange an on-site visit to fully understand what you’re visualising and how you want your Barnes house extension project to be delivered. Our team will study the current space, getting a feel for it and then come up with a tailored plan to help you extend your home.
We’ll go back to the drawing board, providing you with a few initial draft ideas to see how they grab
you – we’re quite confident that it will provide you with the inspiration needed to bring your unique
vision to life.
Oh, and we’ll also offer a free, no-obligation quote before beginning any work on your house
extension in Barnes. Let’s share introductions over a free initial consultation to discuss
that vision of yours!
Barnes House Extension Company
- Our Process
Site visit/free no obligation quote
We never rush through any house extension Barnes project and take the time to understand our clients’ needs, helping them decide what works and what doesn’t.
By conducting a comprehensive Feasibility Study, we show you in an easily digestible report with regards to how much space you can effectively utilise and create, and how the finished project will match your existing home.
Health & safety at each stage + insurance and guarantees
We take health and safety very seriously as a quality-driven and certified house extension builder in Barnes – with our team expertly trained in adhering to all
current H&S procedures and issues.
We hold public liability insurance of up to
£5 million, with all possible risks included,
covering you and our team of Barnes
house extension builders. We offer a
minimum 10 year warranty
on all structural work.
Taking care of everything from H&S to site
management, structural planning and
building control/permissions, we
deliver the project as per the
Why choose London Extensions as your
Barnes House Extension Company?
Home owners and private builders across the region choose us time and time again as their house extension company in Barnes namely because we offer:
- 100% tailored design and planning, all done to match your exact needs
- Guaranteed price match – found a better price? We’ll beat it!
- Public liability insurance for extra protection and peace of mind
- Free quote which remains the same throughout – no nasty surprises in the end!
- Minimum 10-year structural warranty – we are confident in our quality standards
A look at some recently finished London
House Extension Projects
Why bother getting a
Barnes Home Extension?
A house extension in Barnes can be a very cost-effective and versatile option for anyone looking to extend their current spaces and even increase the overall property value. Owing to the current financial climate, especially with house prices in London showing no signs of slowing down, many home owners do not find it feasible to buy new property in order to accommodate a larger family or perhaps expand their living space.
Fortunately, a home extension in Barnes – be it a wrap around extension, side return extension, or rear extension, for example – can provide you with the desired level of extra room while also blending in effortlessly with your current home aesthetics. This means that you don’t have to pay through the nose by buying new property, and also have your desired living space while adding a fair amount of extra value to your home, both in the present and future.
With that said, a Barnes house extension does require a great deal of planning and meticulous understanding of the current space, not to mention your personal requirements. This is why you should only work with a Barnes house extension company that has the expertise, knowledge and experience to seamlessly deliver everything from design and planning to building control/permissions and construction.
At London Extensions, we pride ourselves in offering a clear, simple and straightforward yet comprehensive London house extension experience to help you expand your living spaces exactly as you envision.
Get in Touch
– Start your Home Extension Barnes Project
Benefit today from a high-quality living space. Simply contact us and our team will set up a time to conduct a
survey. Agree to the quote and your home extension Barnes project begins!